Global Impact Celebration | October 23-25, 2020
Our Global Impact Celebration is a time to celebrate the work that God has done in and through our church family and mission partners. During this event, our mission partners come in to share what God is doing in their mission field as well as share with our church family how we can be involved.
The GIC is also a time of commitment for our church family. We challenge you, our member to give to Global Impact Offering, which is our financial support for all our missions giving. We also challenge you to commit yourself to missions in different capacities:
-pray daily for the mission partners by using our Mission Prayer Calendar
- go on a short-term mission trip in 2021
- commit to full-time missions
- serve on GIC TEAM each year
- connect groups adopt and support one of our partners
- give to the offering to support our mission partners, mission trips, and other mission outlets
The GIC is an exciting time to remind God’s people of the work He has done, and a time for people to recommit themselves to joining Him in that work.