F.A.I.T.H Riders Motorcycle Ministry
(F—Forgiveness, A—Available , I—Impossible , T—Turn, H—Heaven)
A motorcycle ministry passionate about sharing Christ with the world.
As the Lord inspires practical and sometimes unique ministry opportunities through our membership of motorcycle enthusiasts, we are diligent to share the Good News of the salvation message of Jesus Christ to those we encounter.
Matthew 5:16 – Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. NAS
Proverbs 27:17 – As iron sharpens iron, so man sharpens the countenance of his friend. NKJV
Psalm 96:3 – Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples. NKJV
Luke 14:23 - And the Lord said unto the servant, go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled. NKJV
2 Peter 3:9 – The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. NASV
1. Ride safely with precision and purpose. Just as we keep our head and eyes focused on the road when riding, keep our eyes and heart focused on Christ and His Word in our daily walk and witness.
2. Enjoy the opportunity and our love of riding as a gift from God. While doing so, develop, maintain, and cherish close Christian fellowship within our membership, always striving to help one another.
3. Utilize our close Christian fellowship and support for one another to foster an effective outreach to others, declaring the glory of God’s kingdom.
4. For those we encounter in our witness efforts, promote the importance of and our desire to help bring others into the fold of a church.
5. Support our affiliation with the national Southern Baptist Convention's FAITH Riders organization, ministry, and missions opportunities, aspiring to the goal of “No One Left Behind.”
Ministry Leaders: Danny & Kelli Southard (firstname.lastname@example.org)